[Feedback] Unholy Deathknight AoE

#1 - March 8, 2016, 3:26 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Well, when I first played the alpha on one of the first builds, I honestly hated unholy. One of the main reasons was the loss of plague AoE spreading, no more blood boil, no more necrotic plague, and I saw outbreak as a very slow and... boring way to spread plagues. Then Epidemic happened, and it essentialy fixed this problem. I now no longer hate the spec in Alpha, and I hope Epidemic makes it to live, possibly even as a baseline ability instead of a talent. One thing that still bothers me is the AoE mechanic of DnD. Scourge Strike, it would see, should only be used when there is a Festering Wound active to pop. When you pop DnD, chances are only one, maybe two, mobs inside the DnD have Festering Wounds, and thus you're wasting scourge strikes in a sense. I think a talent should be added to give your Festering Strike a chance to apply Festering Wounds to nearby enemies, allowing you to more easily DnD and use Scourge Strike to pop multiple Festering Wounds at once.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#2 - March 8, 2016, 5:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Please feel free to post to this thread designed to consolidate discussions regarding Unholy Death Knights.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742734800