General Discussion slacking off.

#1 - Feb. 29, 2016, 11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I have noticed an alarming trend here lately. A severe lack of quality threads to post in. Trolls trying too hard, forum veterans putting out junk just to meet a quota. Forum noobs posting some serious off the wall crap to try and make a name for themselves. Waaaaaayyyy too much crap about glitter, enough with the glitter.

It's time to bring your a-game people. Quality over quantity.

I expect more out of general discussion, you all disappoint me.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#40 - March 1, 2016, 12:18 a.m.
Blizzard Post
02/29/2016 03:00 PMPosted by Valdrane
I have noticed an alarming trend here lately. A severe lack of quality threads to post in. Trolls trying too hard, forum veterans putting out junk just to meet a quota. Forum noobs posting some serious off the wall crap to try and make a name for themselves. Waaaaaayyyy too much crap about glitter, enough with the glitter.

It's time to bring your a-game people. Quality over quantity.

I expect more out of general discussion, you all disappoint me.

If I was to agree with your sentiment... I'd probably state things more diplomatically. :p

That said, Community Managers are checking General Discussion everyday to get a sense of what players are discussing, and ideally finding conversations in which we can participate as well. Sometimes it's harder than it might seem.

I know we're in that transitional phase between expansions and conversations among the community tend to become more disjointed as a result. But we encourage people to continue recognizing the value of the avenue for player discussion that exists here, lest we let it fester with tomfoolery. ;)