I'd like to make it clear that these are not ALL the known issues for 2.0.1. These are some of the most commonly reported issues for patch 2.0.1 to this point in an effort to reduce the duplicate reports on this forum. -Averinn
- The patch notes released were not entirely correct for 2.0.1. You can find them below:
- Forum avatars do not match your in-game character.
- The tooltip color for an enchanted item is displaying incorrectly.
- Elemental Templars aren't able to be summoned in Silithus unless the player logs out and logs back in.
- The Kodo mount is missing an idle spacebar animation.
- In-game mouse speed isn't consistent with the desktop speed on a Mac.
- The self-cast hotkeys aren't able to bind to Alt - (dash).
- Certain throwing weapons are being consumed when used as a throwing weapon.
- The proc on the Ravager is not functioning properly.
- The zoom feature for Far-sight, Eagle Eye, and Far Sight is missing.
- In the PVP window, Today's Estimate Honor points doesn't show any information.
- It is possible to fear players through random walls in the Arena.
- The mouse-over for the Healing Done column of the BG scoreboard says 'Damage Done'.
- Joining a battleground queue for a specific instance of that battleground puts you in the first available queue.
- Players can be put in Arena groups with players of the opposite faction.