- 2006/12/13 01:31:53 AM
- Mangled stacked is reducing bleed effects beyond their base damage after they wear off.
- Talenting Mangle, while dead, does not properly teach the ability.
- The troll tame beast quest cannot be completed unless the taming rod is equipped.
- Silencing Shot does not activate Auto-Shot after using the ability.
- The pet UI bar is appearing on screen, despite the pet not being resurrected with the - Hunter while in a battleground.
- Readiness isn't resetting the cooldown on Wyvern Sting and Flare.
- Hunter serpent pet animations are not correctly animating at long range.
- Casting Revive Pet while having an active hunter pet will immediately dismiss the pet.
- Blazing Speed does not always remove movement impairing effects.
- The Mage Water Elemental won't attack if rapidly set on passive mode.
- If a Water Elemental targeting reticule is active when the Elemental despawns, the - Mage will be unable to cast any other spells.
- Ice Block does not protect against Avengers Shield.
- The Mage fire talent Critical Mass is not updating the character sheet UI.
- Holy Guidance is increasing multiple types of damage.
- Certain spells do not consume Inner Focus.
- The Rogue talent, Adrenaline Rush is creating a large shadow on the ground when cast.
- Lightning Shield can proc without the Shaman being hit.
- Damage from environmental damage will cause Warlock's Nether Protection to proc.
- Soul Shards are being consumed while inside an Arena.
- Drain Soul is not creating Soul Shards when used to kill players in the Arena.
- Warlock Felguard is using the Sucubus voice.
- The Warlock Pet Spells: Tainted Blood Rank 4 and Rank 5 do not overwrite the first three ranks of the spell.
- Warriors can be disarmed, despite placing talent points in the Arms talent "Weapon Mastery".