Stop forgetting the ladies please

#1 - Jan. 27, 2016, 4:14 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Earthen, Mechagnomes, Tukarr, Ogres, Wolvar, Saberon, Taunka, Jinyu, Hozen, Yaungol, Ice trolls, Wretched... the list goes on.

Every expansion there are new flavor races introduced. And no one can be bothered to make some female models for them? Leper gnomes! Broken! Even Broken has a half-finished female model that no one spared the time to finish.

I get it. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do in the amount of time you can do it. But come on... This is 2016. Girls exist now. A ton of us play this game, and these things don't go unnoticed.

So please give us a second thought this expansion. Thank you!

Note: Some people took the "2016" quote more seriously than it was intended to be. Since I've seen it mentioned a number of times I'm going to clarify that it was a joke and wasn't supposed to be serious.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#253 - Jan. 30, 2016, 12:21 a.m.
Blizzard Post
01/26/2016 08:14 PMPosted by Sauncy
Earthen, Mechagnomes, Tukarr, Ogres, Wolvar, Saberon, Taunka, Jinyu, Hozen, Yaungol, Ice trolls, Wretched... the list goes on.

Every expansion there are new flavor races introduced. And no one can be bothered to make some female models for them? Leper gnomes! Broken! Even Broken has a half-finished female model that no one spared the time to finish.

I get it. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do in the amount of time you can do it. But come on... This is 2016. Girls exist now. A ton of us play this game, and these things don't go unnoticed.

So please give us a second thought this expansion. Thank you!

Note: Some people took the "2016" quote more seriously than it was intended to be. Since I've seen it mentioned a number of times I'm going to clarify that it was a joke and wasn't supposed to be serious.

I know I'm late to the party, but wanted to pop in to assure you the ladies haven't been forgotten. You'll be happy to know we do have more female sub-races in Legion including within the clans of the Highmountain tauren. We discussed it (briefly) during BlizzCon 2015. Wowhead has a pretty good blog they did recapping the entire Legion World and Content Overview Panel. http://www.wowhead.com/news=249795/blizzcon-2015-legion-panel-liveblog They didn't call out the model specifically but they captured the images from the panel too you can peruse.

Wheres all the male Banshees?

There's a male counterpart now too called a Spectre. (He's in the images in that link too.)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#266 - Jan. 30, 2016, 1:15 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I've closed this thread so that it doesn't derail further into inappropriate topics for this forum.