Restoration Druid Bug Thread

#1 - Jan. 15, 2016, 10:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Inspired by the disc bug thread, I'd thought I'd make a thread of all the little things. Some of these I'm not sure if they're bugs are not, but I'm going to leave them here so we can note them down.

Effloresence: Currently does not have the ground texture marking it's range for other players, just the mushroom.

Balance Affinity -- Boomkin Form: Not sure if all of these are bugs, given that the Affinity Boomkin form has a cooldown, these are just all the things I found that Boomkin Form could do that seemed weird.

• Can cast Displacer Beast without being placed into Cat Form
  • Can cast Prowl without being placed into Cat Form
  • Can cast Efflorescence without being removed from Boomkin Form
  • "Quality of Life" Bug: Skills do not remain where placed when switching Affinity.
  • With Wild Charge, Boomkin Form is treated as Caster Form, so it jumps to a player instead of leaping backward

Essence of G'hanir: The Ground effect is currently way smaller than the actual effect: about 5 yrd's radius, where the actual effect goes out to 8 yrds.

Chime in with your own little random bugs, I'm sure I'll find more as I keep fiddling. These are just what I've found while leveling.
Forum Avatar
Game Designer
#5 - Jan. 20, 2016, 12:20 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Thanks--in the next build, for Restoration Druids with Balance Affinity:
--Efflorescence will not be castable in Moonkin Form, and Prowl and Displacer Beast will correctly shift to Cat.
--Wild Charge will correctly use the Moonkin Form version.
--Moonkin Form will not have a cooldown.
Forum Avatar
Game Designer
#7 - Jan. 20, 2016, 1:23 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Next build, Wild Growth will correctly reset its falloff to the starting point anytime it's extended or refreshed.
Forum Avatar
Game Designer
#10 - Jan. 20, 2016, 2:15 a.m.
Blizzard Post
01/19/2016 05:44 PMPosted by Maxlight
Is efflorescence's lack of visual inteded or a bug?

This is a bug.