EARLY SEASON?

#1 - Nov. 17, 2015, 7 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Whoa man, I'm just blasted from one side of the earth to another...

Why is there no break in-between to get honor gear and prep for the season to start?? I genuinely want to know what this change is going to accomplish.. is it for leigons timing or..? Someone please.. tell me..
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#11 - Nov. 17, 2015, 8:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
11/17/2015 11:00 AMPosted by Kiwiboo
Whoa man, I'm just blasted from one side of the earth to another...

Why is there no break in-between to get honor gear and prep for the season to start?? I genuinely want to know what this change is going to accomplish.. is it for leigons timing or..? Someone please.. tell me..

For a while, we've thought that it would be more fun for the new Season to start immediately after the old Season ended. Players want to get right back to Arenas.

This time around, we did an evaluation and determined that we didn't need the empty week, so we found a way to eliminate it with the patch deployment.

So far, so good.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#16 - Nov. 17, 2015, 8:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
11/17/2015 12:07 PMPosted by Vindi
<span class="truncated">...</span>

For a while, we've thought that it would be more fun for the new Season to start immediately after the old Season ended. Players want to get right back to Arenas.

This time around, we did an evaluation and determined that we didn't need the empty week, so we found a way to eliminate it with the patch deployment.

So far, so good.

I agree completely with this decision +1 blizz

while we have your attention any chance you have an estimate for when the titles will be released?

As before, we'll take at least a couple of weeks to ensure that all awards are bonafide before distributing them.