Formal protest against a big injustice

#1 - Oct. 28, 2015, 9:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Good evening, my comrades, my peers, my friends and enemies in this long war between faction born for honor and glory and that continues until today for reasons.

Let me tell you about a big injustice that me and my girlfriend, for our stupor and horror, discovered today.
She decided, in recent times, to change main. She switched from mage to druid, because she wants to help other people and she hates queues, so she is maining an healer now. She leveled her druid from scratch, fighting hard with comrades in dungeons and against pets when bored, and in two months she reached the cap. She's slow at leveling, don't judge.

Finally she reached the garrison, and there she was ready to reunite with the thing she loves the most in this expansion: the light in the dark, the fluffy in the savage world. Pepe.

She discovered that Pepe appears in every single druid form, even the flying form (seriously, the druid grasps Pepe in his claws: kudos to whoever designed that detail, pure genius) BUT the tree form.

Pepe, the bird that stays every single day on his tree (except near Halloween for reasons) doesn't want to sit on his natural habitat when a druid offers him a confortable bench.

This is a great injustice.
This is anticostitutional (don't think too hard about this, just nod).
This is even illogical: Pepe loves trees, he lives on a tree.

In short, if you don't help us fight this injustice and you don't join us in asking for having Pepe sitting on a bench while druids are in tree forms, you hate druids.

Thank you very much.

EDIT: I'll also add another injustice going on in game, kindly posted by Zyxmold.

30/10/2015 11:04Posted by Zyxmold
I just noticed something else:

I wanted to show the druid's flying form holding Pepe to my girlfriend, and since I don't have a high level druid, told her to try it on her troll druid - to see that there is no Pepe on the troll's flying form.
So I'd like to add this to the protest. Every race (that can be druid) should keep Pepe while in flying form.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#19 - Oct. 29, 2015, 3:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I heard a rumour that Pepe once sat on one of the Twisted Ancients roaming around Shadowmoon Valley. Some cruel adventurer then tried to slay Pepe, instead of the Twisted Ancient. Thus began Pepe's enduring phobia of all Treant-like creatures.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#33 - Oct. 30, 2015, 2:16 p.m.
Blizzard Post
30/10/2015 12:15Posted by Adella
FOOLS! Don't you realize that Pepe is a minion of Sargeras!

He won't sit on a treant because it reminds him of the World Tree that destroyed Archimonde and his rage would not be contained if he was reminded of this defeat.

Don't be taken in by his anime eyes and sweet chirping because all this time he's been sending word back to Sargeras about how lazy we've become in our garrisons "Aye master, all day long I see this one lonely commander in his garrison, standing at a table and well...he just stands there and clicks stuff"

As for that cheev, how perfect to have sweet Pepe along on all those boss fights to observe our fighting skills and then report "they won...but I predict that your Invasion will encounter little resistance as the gear they obtain has confused them and many just throw it away in disgust. I've heard many pray to a god they call RNG, but I have yet to find the temple of this being"

You know this would actually make a lot of...

(Pepe flies in and lands on Aerythlea's head)

PEPE IS LOVE... PEPE IS LIFE....