How's everyone's day?

#1 - Oct. 28, 2015, 5:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Lunch breaks are the best thing about working
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#3 - Oct. 28, 2015, 5:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
A little stressful really. So much to do, so little time, and BlizzCon is on the horizon... waiting... waiting to pounce... *twitch* *twitch*
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#15 - Oct. 28, 2015, 5:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
10/28/2015 10:16 AMPosted by Veranolth
Came back from work one hour ago. Only times I get to surf the forums are during my breaks.

10/28/2015 10:12 AMPosted by Nethaera
A little stressful really. So much to do, so little time, and BlizzCon is on the horizon... waiting... waiting to pounce... *twitch* *twitch*

I bet everyone at Blizzard is like this right now. XD

You have a good day, Neth, and I hope you guys are going to have fun at BlizzCon.

I can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

It's all hands on deck here as it usually is for BlizzCon. Everyone is working hard to make sure the experience is great for those watching at home and those at the convention both. It's a lot of work, but every BlizzCon the community makes us feel that it's worth it.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#55 - Oct. 28, 2015, 8:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
10/28/2015 10:52 AMPosted by Shockslayer
10/28/2015 10:20 AMPosted by Nethaera

It's all hands on deck here as it usually is for BlizzCon. Everyone is working hard to make sure the experience is great for those watching at home and those at the convention both. It's a lot of work, but every BlizzCon the community makes us feel that it's worth it.

Neth, I know you can't share specific details but can you tell us if we are going to be pleased or surprised or anything at the opening ceremony?

Of course! (At least I sure hope so.)

Are you going to stand up and talk about things at blizzcon? You're pretty awesome would be cool seeing you up there.

Um.. no.. there are far better people at it that will be up on stage. (Thankfully.) I love talking to people as long as it doesn't involve cameras or microphones.