Can we skip 6.2.3?

#1 - Oct. 28, 2015, 5:05 p.m.
Blizzard Post
And just get on with the Legion prepatch? No one actually wants to keep suffering through this.
Edit: So I was really just temporarily annoyed with the fact I was getting completely dominated over and over and over again in BGs while trying to do this weekend event quest. I came here to make a post about how going forward into Legion there needs to be real focus on PvP balance...

Instead, in my extremely annoyed state, I wrote this. Quite a few hours later, it's in 9 pages and I get blue response.

Yet for every other well thought out post, where myself, or someone else took a long time to carefully word, and format, some type of suggestion, or constructive feedback, no blue EVER responded.

The irony here is astounding.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#5 - Oct. 28, 2015, 5:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
No. We aren't skipping ahead. We'd like to make sure we have time to test and make sure any improvements we make (especially on the engineering end) work well. This is a very complex game with complex systems no matter how simple they may seem.

I'm not sure anyone should be 'suffering' through anything. If you're not enjoying yourself with something, perhaps others can direct you toward something in game you can enjoy. I can understand wanting to get to the next new thing. It's always exciting to get to experience something completely new, but new takes time. 6.2.3 will have some nice additions and changes (as we've already announced) so hopefully you'll get something out of it when it releases. Feel free to test things out on the PTR too.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#79 - Oct. 28, 2015, 8:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
10/28/2015 12:59 PMPosted by Walternate

Why can't we get a blue post on relevant things?
I would love to hear some real reasons for why WoD patches were trash and not the time old excuse that "it just didn't work out"

And there is nothing new here...Just reworked systems and bosses from other expansions

You're not really asking a question. You want us to agree "x was trash." We're just not going to do that. We do however try to make sure we're taking feedback and game experiences (on many fronts) to note so that we can continue to find ways to improve on the game.

We're not always going to agree on what that means, but we'll keep trying to find ways to give people fun experiences within the game.

We've seen a lot of these, "just admit" posts. They're not questions. They're statements of opinion that we take note of, just like we take note of those that say, "we are enjoying x." We do our best to keep learning and growing whether you believe it's the 'right path' or not is just a matter of preference. That doesn't stop our bid to do better where we can as a goal for the overall health of the game.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#249 - Oct. 30, 2015, 4:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
10/30/2015 09:56 AMPosted by Bhuta
Or better yet... could we just get 6.2.3 already?

I'm dying to get after that mount, vp, and the trinky!

"Soon!"

We'll get there. Don't worry. We've got a lot going on over here between BlizzCon, the new patch, Legion development, and more.