Favorite WoD Dungeon

#1 - Oct. 23, 2015, 1:18 a.m.
Blizzard Post
http://strawpoll.me/5806350

Since we have a thread for favorite zone I thought I'd make one for favorite dungeons, just because I absolutely love the WoD dungeons. I see them getting a lot of hate from people but I really think some of them are the best they've made since TBC.
Please only vote for the environment, not the boss encounters.

My favorite is the shadowmoon burial grounds, for some reason when I first saw it I was reminded of Zanarkad and that poignant soundtrack. I can't really put into words how much I appreciate the design of that place. A close second would be Auchindun, it is amazing and so refreshing compared to the usual dark and brutish places we find ourselves in. I also really like Everbloom, it's very cozy and fairytale-ish, and the grimrail depot, not so much for its layout but fighting bosses on a running train is pretty awesome and feels like you're on a dangerous mission of some sort.

So go ahead and talk about your favorite dungeon and what you like about it the most.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#44 - Oct. 27, 2015, 10:38 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Personally I'm a a fan of Auchindoun too. Especially from the Alliance side of things, following the storyline from Shadowmoon Valley into Talador and ultimately into Auchindoun, I really enjoyed it!