What's YOUR Master Race!

#1 - Oct. 13, 2015, 5:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I thought i'd make a fun post sharing peoples opinions on their favourite race(s) and such!
Drop a post stating your Master Race, any other race(s) you quite like, and your reasons behind your choice(s)!

I'll start!

Master Race: Worgen
Other Races: Night Elf and Pandaren
Reason: I've always had a thing for the Worgen race at first purely for asthetics because Wolves are my favourite animal but playing a game where i can be a werewolf? NICE! I also have a huge passion for their lore and especially their culture and traditions, including their amazing Architecture! It goes very well with my british heritage!
Being able to hunt and stalk as my Worgen Rogue is the best thing! I'm also making a worgen druid at the moment too!

Night elves are my second favourite race, i love their lore, asthetics and mainly their zones! Even when leveling any other race on the alliance i will always travel to darkshore and explore ashenvale! Its so beautiful. Night elves > Blood elves any day.

Pandaren are also a race of my choice too! For their culture and way of life, when playing in any of those zones and especially the starting area i never felt the need to rush. Just pure peace. Links well with my buddhist-like mindset (I'd say i am a buddhist but i mainly follow their ways of life than worship anything)

Your turn! ^-^

- Wolfy
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#47 - Oct. 15, 2015, 9:28 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Personally the Night Elves are my favourite race. I always gravitate toward Elf races in any fantasy setting, and I loved the campaign in WarCraft III. I also can't get enough of the lore behind the Night Elves either.

Trolls are a close second.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#52 - Oct. 15, 2015, 10:02 a.m.
Blizzard Post
15/10/2015 10:49Posted by Neheran
15/10/2015 10:28Posted by Aerythlea
I also can't get enough of the lore behind the Night Elves either.

Excited for Legion? :)
Lorewise, I am too.

Oh yes!