AC hardmode

#0 - Aug. 6, 2009, 12:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Soo, from what I understand there's the 10man normal, 10man heroic, 25man normal and 25man heroic versions of instances now.

We did the 1st boss last night, and like everyone else we killed it too easily. This was normal 25man mode ofc.
My question is, how's the heroic version of this? Do we have to do an achievement while killing the boss (kill the jormungar worms at the same time, within 10 minutes of entering instance, while wearing ilvl 226 gear)? Is the heroic version simply the same as normal only more damage/tighter enrage?

Have to admit I haven't investigated too much yet, hoping you guys can help me :)
#4 - Aug. 6, 2009, 5:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
So it takes 5 weeks before we can try heroic mode, provided we kill the 5 bosses normal mode?
Correct, but only one member of the raid must have completed the Trial of the Crusader in order to allow the raid access to the Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic). To note, all 5 bosses will be available in the Trial of the Grand Crusader when it becomes available. You will not have to wait for 5 further weeks for each of the bosses to become available again on Heroic.