The constant censorship

#0 - Aug. 7, 2009, 2:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So I see and I do understand the frustration of Blizzard emplyees about the amount of people posting reg the instance servers. I can only say that in my never so humble opinion to lock topics etc is just incurring even more wrath and ill will towards Blizzard and will in the end be counter productive.

I believe it was wrong of Blizzard to put in new instances when they know they have issues with the old ones. They should have put more effort into solving the issue with the instance servers BEFORE adding new ones.

They also knew that by adding new ones they would make the problem with the instance servers even worse.

I do understand the need to come out with the new content and the time schedual that is there however every schedual should also have calculated the possibility that some thing may go wrong. In good old Blizzard tradition they should have released the patch only when readay. That means the instance server problems solved and so they can launch new content without it causing even more havoc than before.

My feedback or suggestion is to simply split up the server parks for the instance servers in to as many parks as necessary, if it requires one server per instance then so be it, rather than have every server on one park and causing that to have issue with performance then put in several instance servers and resolve the issue that way.

Blizzard is calculating that not many of its users will start leaving or logging on less when they launch new contant etc however if the issue with the server problems continues it will errode the goodwill that Blizzard has with its players and will in the end make people not wanting to log in because they canä't see the new content basically because there is no instances to be launched.

Thats my 50 cents
#2 - Aug. 7, 2009, 3:46 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I will repeat what Ancilorn has said in another thread on this very issue:

There are sticky threads available to post feedback on this exact subject, and we prefer feedback to be provided in those, instead of flooding the boards.