The Suggestion Thread

#1 - Aug. 11, 2015, 3:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
*Here's an edit, we've definitely got Blue eyes on this thread, go nuts people.*

This thread is now capped out, if you have a suggestion, here is the new thread.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18724763386

Now that Gamescon is over with and the reveal with Legion has happened, I feel that now is an appropriate time after the dust has settled to make a forum topic on the idea of simple Suggestions.

If we present some ideas in a calm and collected manner with a little substance behind them, then maybe, just maybe some of our thoughts and feelings can sway the direction of Legion in a very positive way.

Here's to maybe some blues looking in on this with some optimism. :3
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#3 - Aug. 11, 2015, 3:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
These forums are completely available (barring any code of conduct violations) to share thoughts and ideas on the current gameplay and Legion gameplay. Just keep in mind, we'll be sharing a lot more information on Legion later on and aren't digging too deeply into more details just yet. That said, we are keeping an eye on discussions so that we can make sure we answer as much as we can when the time comes.

We enjoy calm, collected, well-constructed posts and feedback. We may not always agree or agree "right now", but we definitely keep watch on it all.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#17 - Aug. 11, 2015, 3:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
08/11/2015 08:38 AMPosted by Heysugar

You remind me very much of her.

Thank you. That's a very kind thing to say.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#89 - Aug. 12, 2015, 12:35 a.m.
Blizzard Post
08/11/2015 08:35 AMPosted by Rixna
I miss the suggestion forum. I mean people complained there too but it was less common than in General, and it was largely filled with suggestions and ideas and a more hopeful attitude. Suggestions in General kinda get lost, buried, or derailed with snide remarks and agendas =(

General may not always be the best place to post a suggestion especially when hot topics are dominating conversations. This is why we have a variety of sub-forums specific to various game features so you're more than welcome to post in them. :)