No more PvP gear? What about old PvP gear?

#1 - Aug. 11, 2015, 2:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Honestly, I'm not a PvPer, I'm concerned about transmog. This isn't a thread about the current-content gear and how it'll affect PvP.

I'm worried about what will happen to the old stuff, there's so many lovely options for transmog. Will they remove it from the game? I may not need it now but new characters and new transmog sets will happen.

If you can't get honour anymore, how will we buy the old gear (if it's still in-game)? Straight-up gold would be amazing. It wouldn't make sense to require a certain rank of current-content to buy items from past expansions, would it? That would just be cruel.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#4 - Aug. 11, 2015, 3:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Honestly, there is a lot of information we are going to need to share on all of the upcoming changes and systems for Legion. We're just not ready right now to get any deeper in to the details. We are, however, keeping a close eye on questions and concerns people have on this and a variety of other things. I wouldn't worry too much though.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#6 - Aug. 11, 2015, 3:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
08/11/2015 08:05 AMPosted by Bachí
08/11/2015 08:02 AMPosted by Nethaera
Honestly, there is a lot of information we are going to need to share on all of the upcoming changes and systems for Legion. We're just not ready right now to get any deeper in to the details. We are, however, keeping a close eye on questions and concerns people have on this and a variety of other things. I wouldn't worry too much though.

Will the information be ready by blizzcon?

If I answer this one way or another, people will try to guess at dates. I know a trap when I see one!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#8 - Aug. 11, 2015, 3:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
08/11/2015 08:09 AMPosted by Maaya
08/11/2015 08:02 AMPosted by Nethaera

Ah wow, thank you for the reply! I'll be optimistic then, since you said not to worry :P

(Now if only some of those no-longer-available PvP pieces would find their way back in, heheheh... Wishful thinking.)

I'm not guaranteeing anything, but we like when people get specific about the items they think are missing and should be added. It helps us with identifying those items and making a choice as to whether they should be there or not.