#1 - April 1, 2015, 10 a.m.
Blizzard Post
April Fools!: New Garrison Feature: T.I.N.D.R. for Followers

Just because you’re stuck on Draenor fighting a constant, desperate battle for survival doesn’t mean there isn’t time for love. Coming in Patch 6.1.4, we’re introducing a new feature designed to help your Followers locate the perfect complement to their Abilities and Traits—the T.I.N.D.R. Box!

Find companions for your companions, and steer the boat of love to safe harbor.

Acquiring a T.I.N.D.R. Box is easy! Similar to the S.E.L.F.I.E. camera, you’ll be given a random mission in your Garrison that will award a T.I.N.D.R. Box. It can then be applied to any level 100 Follower just like any other upgrade, and that Follower—armed with their new dating gadget—will spend countless hours swiping left and right as they meander through your Garrison, overriding whatever task you’ve assigned them to.

Good news for you completionists: T.I.N.D.R. Box missions will continue to flood your queue until you’ve equipped all of your Followers (including everyone recruited from your Inn and immediately set to Inactive).

When the T.I.N.D.R. box goes live, Pleasure-Bot 8000 will resign from his duties as your Garrison’s sewing machine to play host to your Followers’ relationship excursions. Once you have at least one Follower equipped with a T.I.N.D.R. Box, you’ll receive alerts while out adventuring whenever one of your Followers has found a match. Return to your Garrison and speak to Pleasure-Bot 8000 to begin their date. Be sure to act quickly—dropping out of a Mythic Raid mid-encounter, if necessary—before either prospective match gets distracted and moves on.

When your Follower returns, you’ll be able to see if their mission was successful in fanning the flames of passion, or if they’d “rather just not talk about it.” Either way, as your Garrison’s commander you’ll receive a reward for your attempts at cultivating a courtship—along with a S.E.L.F.I.E. from your Follower documenting their results. 

Given enough time, you’ll be able to guide all of your Followers to true happiness. For l’amour!