Battle NET Account wide ignore, PLEASE!!!

#1 - Feb. 12, 2015, 10:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Why is that we do not have the option of ignoring a person's entire account when they are being not so nice.
It would really be nice to be able to ignore someone and know that all of there toons on all of blizzards games are blocked from harassing you or other players. I have seen it too many times where one toon gets ignored and the offender just logs in on another toon to continue their offensive behavior!!! Account wide ignore would eliminate all further contact. They would have to create another account but with Account wide ignore you would only have to deal with that one toon and from then on the entire battle net account ignored!! Can this be done? I think that GMs would have so much less to deal with if a person could Battle net account ignore!!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#6 - Feb. 12, 2015, 10:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Ignores are account-wide (WoW license) now, as of 6.0.3. Our support articles were updated to reflect the new functionality.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#99 - Feb. 17, 2015, 6:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
02/15/2015 12:17 PMPosted by Raelyssa
02/12/2015 02:51 PMPosted by Bashiok
Ignores are account-wide (WoW license) now, as of 6.0.3. Our support articles were updated to reflect the new functionality.

I still have to ignore them on each one of my characters.

Correct. The change is that it ignores their entire account. The setting is still per-character on your account. It's a limitation based on how character/license/Battle.net account levels work, and where the settings are written and stored. There's a possibility it could be something we continue to expand in the future.