Danger room concept for WoW

#1 - Feb. 11, 2015, 8:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So if you are not familiar with X-Men, the danger room is a room where they simulate fights. Wouldn't it be cool if we could test our specs/talents on individual bosses without having to get an entire group and, instead, have something like the proving grounds but we could select which boss we wanted to fight. I think that would be nice.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#9 - Feb. 11, 2015, 9:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
02/11/2015 12:20 PMPosted by Rimmies
So if you are not familiar with X-Men, the danger room is a room where they simulate fights. Wouldn't it be cool if we could test our specs/talents on individual bosses without having to get an entire group and, instead, have something like the proving grounds but we could select which boss we wanted to fight. I think that would be nice.

That's kiiiiind of what Brawler's Guild is though, right? Not that you get to select the boss, but seems like it offers that same gameplay. Or do you mean actual raid bosses? Hrm, being able to practice against real raid bosses might pose some issues, specifically for world first kill races, but ... y'know also that seems like it'd kind of cheapen the bosses a bit to me. Might be a lot of work just to be able to sim a fight when it'd probably be a better experience to just be improving and progressing in the raid itself. I don't know, interesting idea to chew on at least.