Portal Org->Pandaria Missing

#1 - Jan. 26, 2015, 2:24 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I faction changed my lvl100 Monk to Horde only to find her sitting in Silvermoon City with her hearth set to Silvermoon (instead of the Shrine as at had been). "No big", I thought. I'd make my way to Org and take the Portal back to Honeydew. I get to Org and the portal to Pandaria is not showing up. I tried again by creating a pre-made lvl90. Still no portal. So I copied my lvl92 Horde Priest to the PTR. Portal is there for her.

I've searched the web and I understand this is a long standing issue with both faction changes and boosted characters with the fix being to go to the airship between Org and Azshara, talk to General Nazgrim, and off you go to Pandaria. One huge problem. The airship is nowhere to be found for either my faction changed or boosted Horde characters. I've circled Org several times on both characters searching high and low and the airship is simply not there.

Is there something I'm overlooking or is there a major bug here?
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#13 - Feb. 11, 2015, 7:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
If you grab the quest "The Art of War" from the warchief's command board, does that let you start the MoP Intro chain?

If you're not able to get that quest, can you post the name and realm of the character in question so I can take a look? As far as I know that quest shouldn't be flagged when you faction change.