Next PTR build should spur lots of discussion

#1 - Jan. 22, 2015, 1:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Class design is often 85% talking about what to do, 15% actually doing. Today was the 15%. Next PTR build should spur lots of discussion.

-Celestalon Twitter quote.

Great to hear they're finally finished the 85% and are ready to get off their collective behinds and solve some issues!
Heck it almost sounds like we can expect more than the usual mid-xpac bandaid fixes which would be a nice surprise. Hunters & Mages are two classes that really need mechanical attention but there are a LOT of post-pruning specs that are now a shadow of their former selves, Arms for one could benefit from the return of Overpower.

So....... let the speculation begin!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#22 - Jan. 22, 2015, 10:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Just to manage some expectations here - the PTR patch currently scheduled to go up today does *not* have the class tuning changes that Celestalon was referring to, as it was built before they were implemented. The more likely outcome is that they'll be in the next build *after* today's.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#44 - Jan. 22, 2015, 10:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
01/22/2015 02:22 PMPosted by Sadistz
Oh my god a blue post in the arena forums.

Ha! I try to stop by here whenever I can, just been on vacation for a month (awesome) followed by catching up on all the work I missed while on vacation (not as awesome) which is limiting the amount of time I have to chat here.

I do read these forums regularly even when I don't have time for meaningful posts though!