Lady LF Other Ladies to PVP With

#1 - Jan. 21, 2015, 5:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey everyone,

I'm a hardcore PVPer in WoW and I come from a setting in League of Legends where these kinds of posts are normal, so I'm hoping not to attract too much negative attention from this.

I'm looking for other like-minded female players that would like to PVP together and possibly progress in 3s. I am on an all girls team in LoL and it has been one of the most fun gaming experiences I have had, and I'm looking to have the same thing here in WoW. I find it more fun to play with others that I can relate to more closely and I want to iterate that I am not at all sexist, lol. :P

I am mostly on Horde side (for the Horde!) but I am capable of playing on Alliance as well. If you're a girl and you like the idea of having other girls to play video games with, please leave a post here with some means for me to contact you. To avoid being trolled (people have tried in the past), I will of course ask for confirmation.

Thanks!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#84 - Jan. 21, 2015, 10:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
01/21/2015 02:40 PMPosted by Banaritaz
I'm honestly really disappointed in the arena forums.

Same.

Harassment is never okay, and this thread has gotten way out of hand. Apologies to the OP, but I'm closing this down.