Blizzard said to speak up, so here I am

#1 - Jan. 15, 2015, 11:42 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I want flying, that's it, no argument, no anecdotes.

I just want my beautiful drakes to spread their wings other then when they are standing still and I'm spamming the space bar.

I want flying, raise your fists in support brothers & sisters and simply post if you support the notion.

If you are against it, that's fine, it's your opinion, but I'm not here to argue against you, nor will I be trying to dissuade you.

I'm here doing what Blizzard asked me to do.

I want flying. Who else does?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#292 - Jan. 15, 2015, 7:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
It's weird, I got the Garrison mission that rewards the Halaa tokens, so I went back to Outland to go buy the war Talbuk I never got. I take a taxi from the portal to Telaar, and then run to Halaa, and it wasn't until I saw someone else on a flying mount that it even hit me that I *could* fly. It was a really ... impactful, I guess, realization on how flying/not flying impacts my own personal gameplay. I guess the answer for me is not very much.

I know. Blah blah blah I'm a corporate drone, etc. etc. but honestly, as a player, I didn't even consider it was something that I had available to me. I think that says... something. I'm not sure what... Maybe just that I'm not personally that attached to flying as a game mechanic? I can understand how the exact opposite could be true for others, though.