#1 - Jan. 9, 2015, 6 p.m.
Blizzard Post
WoW Resolutions for 2015

The new year is fully underway, and many World of Warcraft players are making resolutions, setting goals, and using this opportunity to make a fresh start. If nothing else, this is a great time to plan what you’re going to do in the long term, so we asked around the studio, “What’s your WoW resolution for 2015?”

My new year’s resolution is to level all my battle pets to 25 while ensuring that each and every one is rare quality.  – Crithto

In 2015, I resolve to wait at least two pulls before I die to a raid mechanic after sarcastically remarking that I can’t understand how it’s possible to ever die to that mechanic. Wait . . . never mind. That’ll have to be my 2016 resolution. – Lead Game Designer Ion Hazzikostas

I resolve to put some real effort into my Toy Box collection. I won’t say “complete it,” but it’s pretty pathetic at the moment, and I have a deep desire to be an official toy collector—and annoy or delight everyone around me by using all of them at once. – Bashiok

I resolve to smash my foes in Battlegrounds and collect all the epic weapons I can get my hands on. – Game Designer Owen Landgren

1920x1200 – Lead Narrative Designer Dave Kosak

My Warcraft resolution for 2015 is to be even friendlier to my fellow WoW players out there. We’re all in this together and generally trying to achieve the same goals, we might as well share warm regards in the process. To quote my two favorite philosophers, let’s “be excellent to each other and party on, dudes!” – Zarhym

I resolve to find a way to take all of the warm regards that Zarhym is now sharing with me and convert them into some other currency, like Garrison Resources or Pet Charms or something. – Kaivax

In 2015, I resolve to level every class that gnomes can play to 100. Gnomes can be hunters, right? No? Hmm. . . . – Senior Game Designer Jonathan LeCraft

My resolution is to unlock the level 3 Fishing Shack, continue gearing up my Followers, and use a Character Boost on a Hunter so I can run around with a stable full of the finest collection of bird pets gathered from across Azeroth, Outland, and Draenor. – Rygarius

I will use Leap of Faith only for good, never for evil. Mostly.Lead Quest Designer Craig Amai

It’s hard to pick only one thing. I just want to make sure I’m primarily having fun. In 2015, I resolve to sup on the marrow of this game, as though every aspect of it is delicious, slow-roasted fun. You know, I may also be a bit hungry as I answer this question. Don’t judge me.Nethaera

We’d love to know: what are your WoW resolutions for 2015?