"Artcraft - Bloodelf", Comments seen by devs?

#1 - Jan. 6, 2015, 4:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The current blood elf artcraft article has numerous comments attempting to provide feedback on the previewed models, the top ones making incredibly good points about the preview face shape of the blood elf female. (horse faced and giant anime eyes are not popular with those commenting)

I am therefore asking if a blue could confirm if these comments have been noted and have been taken under advisement. Obviously I don't mean to suggest that the dev team needs to have followed the advice given by these posters, but rather I'm seeking to make sure that someone at blizz has actually read these comments and seen the suggested improvements, made by their player base, so that at least if they aren't implemented, we know that blizzard actively choose to not follow this feedback, in this instance, due to their own internal design manifesto, rather than simply overlooking this valuable feedback.

I personally think that the suggested changes are needed as at the female belf faces that were previewed, were awful, suffering from many of the same problems as the female nelfs and utterly missed the elegance and subtlety of the original belf models. As a main belf player (my main and 2 of my high level alts are all belfs), I would be sorry to see their faces so hideously marred. However this is just my personal stance on the topic.
Forum Avatar
Community
#35 - Jan. 7, 2015, 12:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We pay attention to the feedback on all articles, as well as all your comments here on the forums. We're making additional adjustments to some of the new models for the other races, including the Night Elf running animation, thanks to player feedback.

That's not to say it'll be possible to implement every suggestion that was made regarding the Blood Elf models of course, but we're keen to make sure you love the new models as much as we do.