Where are the warlock buffs?

#1 - Jan. 6, 2015, 5:19 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Come on Blizzard....

This wall of silence about Warlocks is getting pretty tiring.

If you are not making any changes because you think there aren't any issues then please just say as much so I can stop being disappointed every week when there are no changes.

If you have heard us that there are issues and you are working to fix them PLEASE say as much so we can stop going on and on and on about the same problems like no one is listening.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#108 - Jan. 7, 2015, 1:08 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Into the fel flame I go...

Warlocks look pretty good at the moment. There are probably some tweaks that can and might be made to bring some things up a bit. The issue is probably more that there aren't any fights where warlocks really shine, and they're just consistently good. It's a stark contrast to Mists where warlocks shined in everything... everywhere... all the time. Neither situation is ideal, and it's something we're keeping an eye on.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#442 - Jan. 7, 2015, 5:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
01/07/2015 05:17 AMPosted by Shammyshine

I give you credit for replying to this thread. Id love to hear your thoughts on shamans BTW...

But according to simcraft (Im sure you are aware of the website/tool), warlocks are only ~2k above tanks, and 5k from the top. Big gap.

Sims can be helpful from time to time, but far more helpful are actual log parses from humans playing those classes, and that tends to be what we look at; as well as just reading feedback, and our own play experience.