WTB Explaination on LFR Wing 3.

#1 - Jan. 6, 2015, 6:05 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Still awaiting ANY update on whats going on with wing 3 of LFR i get home from work at 7am (EST) and have been derping around waiting for the LFR to come out, I need nothing from the first 2 wings at this point besides a trinket maybe But Imp drops two items i do want, and I would really like to go to bed soon, but after staying up so long waiting for the release or at least a reason as to why you have not followed up with the Scheduled release I just want to get in or know that its not happening today...

Please Blizzard get on it, your forums are blowing up with people asking when or why it hasnt been opened yet, and not a single response on your end yet...
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#3 - Jan. 6, 2015, 6:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We're expecting to continue following a new-ish 10 a.m. PST unlock "rule" from here on for the opening of new raid content. You can expect Blackrock Foundry wings to open at around the same 10 a.m. PST time as well.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#7 - Jan. 6, 2015, 6:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
01/06/2015 10:16 AMPosted by Bananababe
nvm literally as i was posting that it came out!

:)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#12 - Jan. 6, 2015, 6:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
01/06/2015 10:29 AMPosted by Kurowar
Yeah im Oceanic as well, says "This instance is not available yet". Reloaded a few times and logged in then out and still nothing.

Hrm! Thanks for the report, have contacted the appropriate people to look into it.