Ashran only Vendors... complete

#1 - Dec. 4, 2014, 12:27 a.m.
Blizzard Post
So I finally got to log in today to check out the PVP vendor when I found out that I have to zone into Ashran just to look at the REMOVED vendor. Of course I have to queue up just to go into the zone so I have to wait god knows how long in a queue to fight in a battle that I have zero intention on actually fighting in just so I can look at the PVP vendor.

This is complete REMOVED, Ashran is a boring pile of mess anyway which is ok because I can just avoid it and let the players who enjoy it do their thing. But what the REMOVED is the idea of putting vendors there and not ANYWHERE ELSE!!!!!!!!!????????????
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#15 - Dec. 4, 2014, 4:14 a.m.
Blizzard Post
There should be not one, but two Honor vendors and a Conquest vendor in Warspear and Stormshield respectively. Also, please mind the language use.

From today's hotfixes December 3:
PvP
    [Requires a realm restart.] New Honor and Conquest vendors have been added to Stormshield and Warspear.
  • In Stormshield, Alliance players can find Bregg Coppercast (Honor) and Ingrid Blackingot (Conquest) standing in front of the Siege Tank near the exit to Ashran, across from the training dummies.
  • In Warspear, Horde players can find Lieutenant Brokefist (Honor) and Lieutenant Axelash (Conquest) on the hill next to the exit to Ashran, just down the path from the inn.

From hotfixes on November 17:
PvP
  • Honor Quartermasters have been added to Ashran. Austin Feeney (Alliance) and Shadow Hunter Gar'ant (Horde) now sell Honor gear.