Blizz, STOP the Postmaster SPAM

#1 - Nov. 17, 2014, 2:06 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I have 4 pages of postmaster crap. Maybe I dont want to loot everything! On top of that, I have 6 The joy of Draenor Cooking recipes and 5 First Aid in Draenor recipes I can't get out or delete. I really hope this is a bug, because whoever came up with the idea to get normal mob loot spammed to your mail needs to be slapped.

Edit: Since no one is reading anything other than this first post. I am NOT implying we need to remove the postman. I like the postman too. What I do not like is the Postmaster spam that comes along with my items. I also don't like getting 15+ blue recipes that I have to type the word "Delete" 15 times to get rid of.

I posted a solution that I think everyone benefits from. Give us a "Take All" Button and stop sending the letter spams. Hopefully the blue recipes will eventually stop as I level away from the starting zones. I really have no idea why anyone would have a problem with this solution. Apparently they do. I'm open to suggestions.

Again, I am not advocating for the removal of the Postman, just those fricken letters he sends with each Eroded Tusk and a "Take All" button (Yes I know there is an add-on to take all, but while Im asking I may as well include that).
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#107 - Nov. 20, 2014, 8:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We had a discussion with the Postmaster a bit over a week ago regarding their mailing habits. Seeing that they haven't changed their ways, we're going to have another talk with them. In the meanwhile, I can visualize the Postmaster picking through a deserted dungeon like some sort of reverse Treasure Goblin and mailing things back to you.