Remove MVP's from the forums

#1 - Nov. 14, 2014, 1:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
For two days, two days your chosen 'hounds' of the community have been trolling us Blizzard, every post I have seen has been one brown nosing attempt after another just trying to defend your disaster of a launch.

Are people THAT freaking obsessed with being given green text to write with? We can't even vent on the forums anymore without one of these fraggle-rock wannabe's showing up to troll us about how this launch is not so bad.

Talk about adding insult to injury.
Forum Avatar
Community
#11 - Nov. 14, 2014, 2 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I understand that it has been a frustrating few hours for many of you. I'm sorry about that, and we are continuing to work to make sure things run smoothly once more as soon as possible.

Having said that, MVPs earned their green text by being positive members of the community. Many have spent the majority of the last couple of days helping and informing those who are trying to play. Toxic threads like this, made purely to ridicule, cause distress, or embarrassment to other forum users will not be tolerated and, as outlined in the forum rules, forum suspensions will be given to people who fail to conduct themselves in a civilized manner when posting.