I just saw the Ashes of Al'ar drop

#1 - Nov. 6, 2014, 3:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So, I passed, and gave them to my husband. He's currently flying in circles in Netherstorm. I expect he'll get bored of that in a few hours.

The strange, and happy, squeaking noises I heard from the living room made it all worthwhile.

I'm also hoping I get a cookie out of the deal. ;)

Thanks, RNG, for making his day; He deserves it. He's a fantastic husband and father, and he doesn't even keyboard turn anymore (thank Thrall for that..whew). He can transfer our daughter in and out of her wheelchair like a pro, knows all about sleepless nights with me, while caring for her, and he can make a mean scrambled egg. :)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#26 - Nov. 6, 2014, 9:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
11/06/2014 07:19 AMPosted by Venitra
So, I passed, and gave them to my husband. He's currently flying in circles in Netherstorm. I expect he'll get bored of that in a few hours.

The strange, and happy, squeaking noises I heard from the living room made it all worthwhile.

I'm also hoping I get a cookie out of the deal. ;)

Thanks, RNG, for making his day; He deserves it. He's a fantastic husband and father, and he doesn't even keyboard turn anymore (thank Thrall for that..whew). He can transfer our daughter in and out of her wheelchair like a pro, knows all about sleepless nights with me, while caring for her, and he can make a mean scrambled egg. :)

Congratulations and may your husband have many hours of fun flying around going "wheeeeeeee!". :)