Question about Mythic

#1 - Oct. 28, 2014, 1:19 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Ok heres my question about mythic. If I go into mythic and do up thru Nazgrim for example and we quit the raid or have to leave....can I at a later time go into Mythic again with another raid group at a boss AFTER Nazgrim like Siegecrafter for example.....??
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#3 - Oct. 28, 2014, 1:31 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I've seen some confusion over Mythic raiding lately and wanted to clarify.

Mythic difficulty's lockout works differently than the other raiding difficulties (Raid Finder, Normal, Heroic).

In Mythic difficulty, you are bound to the raid ID. This means if you join a Mythic raid, defeat the first boss (thereby binding you to that Mythic raid ID) and leave; you'll return to the same raid. If the raid continues on to defeat bosses 2, and 3 while you were gone, you will return to the raid with those bosses already defeated.

For that reason, it is important to stick together with the same group of people as much as possible for Mythic difficulty.

When joining a Mythic raid that's already in-progress, read the notification box that pops up carefully. It'll let you know how many bosses have already been defeated and ask for confirmation to be saved to that raid. If something's not adding up, you can refuse to be saved and be teleported out without being saved.