PTR character copy

#1 - Sept. 18, 2014, 3:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello, so i make this thread because when im going to copy characters from my live EU to PTR , the box is just empty as i do not have any characters on live. So i tried to copy account but it just stands still on "copy in progress.. please wait" till it crashes. Before an update i could copy some characters because i saw my characters in the box under "Europe" but now nothing, please help. would like to test some of my chars on the PTR soon.
Forum Avatar
Community
#55 - Sept. 24, 2014, 8:23 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Sorry about this folks, unfortunately character copy still isn't working and we don't have a solid ETA that we're confident enough to share with everyone. We know that a lot of players want to try out 6.0.2 on their own characters and rest assured that our engineers are trying hard to get this to work, there's just a lot of things going on at the moment and that makes higher priority tasks inevitably get in the way of lower ones, and things can get a bit delayed if they aren't simple to solve. As soon as we know more we'll make sure to let you know!