CD Reduction Trinket squished and now useless

#1 - Sept. 12, 2014, 3:46 a.m.
Blizzard Post
My hunter's Assurance of consequence trinket had its CD recovery rate reduced to 2% but does not change the actual CD of any abilities that I have found so far. Not sure if this is a result of it being disabled completely of just the 2% is not enough to reduce a 2 min CD any in game. Anyone know about the strength trinket so far? Others still have their CDs reduced a small amount of 2%?

Edit: I say useless, the equip stat is what I am talking about. The proc is fine from what I can tell. Will update further if I notice anything with the proc not functioning.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#11 - Sept. 12, 2014, 7:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
09/11/2014 08:46 PMPosted by Jethroe
My hunter's Assurance of consequence trinket had its CD recovery rate reduced to 2% but does not change the actual CD of any abilities that I have found so far. Not sure if this is a result of it being disabled completely of just the 2% is not enough to reduce a 2 min CD any in game. Anyone know about the strength trinket so far? Others still have their CDs reduced a small amount of 2%?

Edit: I say useless, the equip stat is what I am talking about. The proc is fine from what I can tell. Will update further if I notice anything with the proc not functioning.

Trinkets from Siege of Orgrimmar that offer cooldown reduction, Multistrike effects, etc. downscaling to a small % on the PTR is a bug and is being looked into.