Russian players are back.

#1 - Sept. 5, 2014, 11:41 a.m.
Blizzard Post
According to this http://eu.battle.net/wow/ru/blog/15551017/изменения-для-русскоязычных-записей-world-of-warcraft-05-09-2014 starting 8 october all russian accounts are will be eligible to play on all EU realms. No restrictions now, good news for Russians. Also, EU players can play on RU realms.

What the hell does it all mean, you probably asking? There might me huge invasion of Russian players to EU realms. One of them is Warsong EU. Back in the Burning Crusade times, there was no RU realms at all, WoW wasn't translated to russian, so we played using enGB client on EU realms. No secret most russians don't know english language (and sorry for my bad eng) and because of english barrier rus players were sticking together, mostly Warsong EU realms, soon it slowly became unofficially russian realm. After that, Blizzard translated WoW to Russian (great job, blizz are making best gaming translations in the world) and they made free transfer to RU realms for rue players. Suddenly all russians disappeared, until now... ;)

I am myself very happy, because now I can play with on realms with famous YouTubers like Sodapoppin, Swifty, Bajheera, list goes on... I'm probably going to transfer on EU, so please welcome me (:

For EU players who do not appreciate rus players I would recommend to watch over Warsong and other realms. It is probable time to transfer away lol because "Times change" ' Garrosh.

Please welcome us! Hope it would be good experience!
Forum Avatar
Community
#89 - Sept. 5, 2014, 2:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We're happy to see your discussion about this, but just a quick reminder that any comments about topics outside of gameplay will have to be removed, and as usual any offensive posts may result in a forum holiday.