Lost Authenticator

#0 - June 2, 2010, 7:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I need my authenticator disabled because I lost it and I can't buy a new one because it asks me to enter my authenticator code. So if I can get it disabled for the time being, that would be great.
#1 - June 2, 2010, 7:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I need my authenticator disabled because I lost it and I can't buy a new one because it asks me to enter my authenticator code. So if I can get it disabled for the time being, that would be great.

We are unable to process this kind of Authenticator removal via the forums. In a case like this, it will be necessary to contact our Account Services staff directly. You can do so via telephone or email at billing@blizzard.com. If you use email, it may be best to have a Terms of Use form prepared in advance:

Battle.net Terms of Use Form
http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&articleId=26361

Here's our Account Services contact information for your convenience:

Billing & Account Services

Phone Support - 1 (800) 59-BLIZZ (1 (800) 592 5499)
    Live Representatives Available 8am to 8pm PST
    E-mail Support - Billing@Blizzard.com

If you are located in Australia you should use 1-800-041-378 if you cannot get through with the number above.
    If you are located in Singapore you should use 800-2549-9273 if you cannot get through with the number above.
    Latin American and International callers without access to our 800 numbers may use: (949) 955-0283