My 28 cents

#1 - July 2, 2014, 11:32 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello,

According to my mad math skills I´ve calculated that I pay 2 cents per hour to play WoW. Now, since the maintenance has been extended to 14 hours I´m paying 28 cents for nothing and I can absolutely understand the argumentation of people who complain about this. Imagine what one could buy with that money: Half a ball of Vanilla ice cream, a thimble filled with beer (Irish prices) or one shoelace.

Blizzard needs to learn to understand and empathize with us on this - I spent all my social welfare on this game and only eat toast bread and drink tub water. With those 28 cents I could´ve easily afforded to toast the bread before eating it. Electricity costs are very high here and I already had to burn a table and a chair because of WoW maintenance costs last winter, hence I´m playing on the floor now which hurts my bum.

I hope that the servers will be back soon so that I, as many other people who share my opinion, can disappear into this beautiful world again to forget our suffering, pain and the miserable life we´re living...

Truly yours,

Tankobert
Forum Avatar
Forum Moderator
#12 - July 2, 2014, 12:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
There are existing threads on this topic. If you’d like to add anything further, please continue the discussion in one of those.