Got a craving for Vanilla

#1 - June 15, 2014, 7:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I played WoW since February 2005 - basically since it came out here, but my account is now frozen since February 2011. I've spend a good deal of my youth in this game and I felt genuinely robbed when Cataclysm showed it's ugly face and changed everything. I genuinely gave Cata a chance but I ended up quitting.

Point is: Can we please have some servers for Vanilla/BC/WotLK? I remember this has been discussed as early as BC, but I basically just wanted to post to show that it's still relevant to some people. What do a couple of servers cost you anyways? You may re-gain some customers that left over the years. Nostalgia is a powerful thing. Maybe it's more relevant today than back then, seeing that subscriber numbers are dwindling and being as low as they last used to be in 2006. Any opinions by people who are currently playing?

I would post it elsewhere, but since I'm not having a subscription anymore I'm not allowed to post in most sections.
Forum Avatar
Forum Moderator
#58 - June 16, 2014, 6:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
There are existing threads on this topic. If you’d like to add anything further, please continue the discussion in one of those.