Anuk'Arak Floor Bug, Still...

#0 - Sept. 7, 2009, 8:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So blizzard posted saying a hotfix has been deployed to fix this bug, yet when my guild tries to finish off the 10 man run tonight, we enter the instance, speak to the guy to start the fight, he disappears, and the floor stays, lovely.

An hour later, after trying soft resets, and well, pretty much anything you could think of, we give up and hit ulduar.

I've done some searches and it seems there isn't an actual fix once the bug happens, so, this is basically a QQ post, what's the deal with this? Why has it not been fixed!?
#7 - Sept. 8, 2009, 1:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I've done some searches and it seems there isn't an actual fix once the bug happens, so, this is basically a QQ post, what's the deal with this? Why has it not been fixed!?
A fix was put in place to remedy instances which already had suffered this inconvenience, as can be seen here:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=19675818224&sid=1&pageNo=6#115

It may appear broken at first, so trigger the event, and if it fails to work, then soft reset the instance. Seems to do the trick.