Please make it so that Alliance can use the

#1 - June 6, 2014, 12:03 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Graveyard in Orgrimmar. Blizzard if you have any bit of love for the Horde then pretty please make it so that Alliance can use the graveyard inside Orgrimmar. Because here's what I've done.

I made a gnome mage with pink hair on Area 52. The name is Rngsacrifice.

I'm running into Org flagged so that the Horde can kill me, therefore getting better RNG luck.(Because everyone knows that sacrificing a gnome mage with pink hair to the RNG slightly increases your chance of getting cool stuff).

BUT since the closest graveyard spot for Alliance is Razor Hill that means that the sacrifices aren't occurring as fast as they could be since I have to run so far every time I get sacrificed. And since I have to run so far more people are going into raids and stuff without their extra dose of luck because I'm too far away to be sacrificed! *Sobs*

So please Blizzard! Change this so that all the poor Horde getting terrible RNG luck won't have to suffer any more!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#7 - June 6, 2014, 12:18 a.m.
Blizzard Post
If we did that we'd have to decrease the drop chance percentage increases you're gaining by doing this due to decreased resurrection proximity. In other words, you'd end up netting the same amount of luck for time spent.