To Fly or Not to Fly, not allowed to question

#1 - May 19, 2014, 4:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Apparently, being polite and keeping our posts mostly on topic was not good enough, we got locked, and no reason was given.

I'd like to hope that someone would have the decency to let us know what it was we did wrong to cut off our conversation so abruptly. I don't have any hope, but I'd like to.

This is not the way to make things better Blizzard, and I am disappointed.
Forum Avatar
Forum Moderator
#108 - May 19, 2014, 9:07 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Greetings, please keep in mind that posts which have similar content to other threads which have been shared in the forums repeatedly may be locked or removed. With that said, we apologize if the info you previously posted was not shared already and if the post was locked when it didn't need to be.

I have unlocked the last thread (#6) so the discussion can continue there and this thread will be locked since it is a duplicate.

Please refrain from discussion of moderation in the forums themselves. We encourage you to reach out to (wowreportedpost@blizzard.com) for questions regarding forum moderation.

Additionally, please be aware of other similar threads and perhaps also check in the search field to see if the same type of thread has already been submitted and continue the discussion on those existing threads rather than making new ones. Thank you! :)