Grand Expidition Yak

#1 - May 15, 2014, 5:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So with the removal of reforging in WoD owners of this mount will basically have a very expensive repair mount. ...unless something is planned for that 2nd vendor to do.

Now first off let me say that I know things in wow change, and just because I paid 100,000ish gold for the mount doesn't mean that it can't be modified in the future. My intention is not to QQ and demand something be done with this mount.

That being said, I find it hard to believe that the mount will simply have 1 vendor and a sign in the other seat that says "gone fishin'"

So first of all, has anyone heard of any plans for this mount? And if not, what do you all think will end up happening in the spot where the reforge vendor currently sits?

I know I would be happy with a transmog guy there so I could quickly update my armor's look. I don't think that would be too over the top.

What do you think WILL happen (and maybe what you'd like to see)?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#15 - May 15, 2014, 6:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
05/15/2014 10:19 AMPosted by Doomclan
Blizzard is going to replace the Reforge Vendor on that thing with a different Vendor. Which Vendor, exactly, is unknown currently.

This is correct. Though a final decision hasn't been made yet (feedback welcome!), we won't forget about those of you who have invested in this mount.