that makes me elitist

#1 - May 5, 2014, 6:33 a.m.
Blizzard Post
IDK why but it seems nowadays if you post something and you raid it marks you as an elitist.

A couple days ago I replied to a post and nowhere in it did I used the phrase LFR hero but I got a reply from someone saying since I ran lfr more than they did they found it funny I called them an LFR hero....I never used that phrase I actually had to re-read my OP to ensure I didn't say it. I have also been called an elitist because im ok with the new changes. so lets make this clear.

your an elitist if:
you expect every1 else to perform perfectly like in method/BL when you are not even realm 100th
you get extremely mad when you don't one shot a boss.
you make sure to tell everyone they need to be fully gemmed/enchanted/upgraded before you pull a boss
you think anyone running content below you is terrible.
you require full raid experience for current content from an applicant to your guild

your not an elitist if:
you raid less than 6-7 days a week
you have gear that is not optimized
you don't really care about loot from a boss
you run old content for fun and to help out friends/guildies
you spend time just goofing around in game.
^^^ is me

I raid once a week for 3 hours and just now killed garrosh normal with the guild.
I got heroic kills when I pugged as a tank last year
idc about loot
if my friends ask me to go do lfr or flex with them then I will go and help speed it up slightly
if someone comes and asks me about a fight like someone who hasn't tanked a boss before then I shall help them.
I tend to avoid the people/guilds that call casual players lazy or entitled
I have never used the term lfr hero
so how am I elitist????
im happy with the changes coming even if the stats and everything for the classes are not exact or final
the tier thing...no one I know cares its not even talked about in trade chat between the politics and genocide
I do plan on avoiding lfr next expansion till I see the bosses on normal atleast once because it seems to be more "epic"
the flying change...I will just have to farm more lol

im not elitist but your making me think you are
#135 - May 5, 2014, 6:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey all, thread is being locked as it really doesn't lend itself to constructive conversation.

We respectfully ask that you refrain from name calling or any other sort of behavior that may draw the ire of your fellow posters. Thank you for your understanding!