Holy Priest Viable?

#1 - Jan. 25, 2013, 11:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I love playing holy; I also feel like I am better at it than Disc. I love the play style, and the ability to switch Chakras to what ever situation fits (aoe heals or single target). Are holy priests brought to raids often?

I know that Disc is dominating the world parses right now due to the fact that absorptions are being factored into healing output. However, I absolutely love holy priests, and I would be very upset if the spec was considered "gimp". Does anyone have any feedback as to wiether or not I should continue in the "spriest pvp" route and give up on holy pve? Or should I continue to pursue gearing holy and hope to be brought to a raid?

I love playing priests in general, and I just want to play at the highest level at what ever spec I choose.
Forum Avatar
Forum Moderator
#14 - April 28, 2014, 8:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Folks, please be mindful of the date on a thread and do not resurrect/bump it if it is fairly old. If you wish provide feedback on a topic or participate in a discussion create your own or find one that is recent. This thread will now be locked.