How do you have fun in pvp

#1 - April 27, 2014, 2:40 a.m.
Blizzard Post
i have many different classes and ive pvp'd with them all. but its mainly get in there and die OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. but when i do damage its barely phasing them. My brother and i tried arenas today and it was over 70 seconds of stunning, them /lol 'ing, and then proceeding to kill us. i just wanna ask how do you have fun at this. i really dont see it. i dont see how its fun to struggle in bg's and die over and over to get honor slowly then buy ONE piece of gear so you dont die AS fast. this is just really frustrating me and im not trying to bash players who have gear and such i mean you OBVIOUSLY worked for it. i just wanna ask how do you have fun at my type of level cause right now im only getting more and more frustrated because i dont wanna play a game where i have to struggle till i have fun. most games are a challenge but you have fun doing it. but i find mself just being more mad than anything. please post something helpful. im really tired of hearing "get gear noob" or "stop whining". i really just want help
Forum Avatar
Forum Moderator
#50 - April 27, 2014, 9:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi all, thread is being locked as it really doesn't lend itself to constructive conversation. We respectfully ask that you refrain from name calling or any other sort of behavior that may draw the ire of your fellow posters. Thank you for your understanding.

If you wish to recreate the topic in such a way that encourages civil discussion regarding why some players have criticism to offer, by all means do so.