LFG, Flex normal question

#1 - April 26, 2014, 10:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
If im in a flex raid is there any way to check that it is in fact a flex raid? I cant seem to find any way to check that your in a normal raid and not sitting for hours waiting for a healer in a flex raid. even though the lead SAYS its normal how can i verify that it is in fact normal? Please tell me theres a way, minus having to wait for drops.
#17 - April 27, 2014, 1:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
04/27/2014 12:11 AMPosted by Candescently
There's no macro or addon to check for it. However, on your minimap, if it is Flex, there will be the "dungeon eye" (same as LFD/LFR) that lets you tele in/out. If it is normal there will be a little ribbon on the minimap with the size (10 or 25). If it is heroic there will be the same ribbon/number but with a skull. If it is a guild run there's another icon for that, I think it looks like the guild tabard logo, but I don't remember for sure off the top of my head.

Thank you for that response Candescently. That answers the original question quite well. :)

I am going to go ahead and lock the thread now as it started derailing quite a bit. Please try and keep these conversations civil.