I has a question

#1 - April 1, 2014, 1:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
If hunters are supposed to be healers how come they don't use rage?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#22 - April 1, 2014, 2:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
04/01/2014 06:50 AMPosted by Gedo
If hunters are supposed to be healers how come they don't use rage?

Because gnomes.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#33 - April 1, 2014, 2:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
04/01/2014 07:22 AMPosted by Cicatriz
I'm a pretty good Resto warrior, I put all my paragon points in shields, so I dual wield them to heal.

You should try the Polearm Blackout Kick combination with a spike trap rune for healing without overhealing.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#45 - April 1, 2014, 3:05 p.m.
Blizzard Post
04/01/2014 07:48 AMPosted by Yunshi
04/01/2014 07:25 AMPosted by Nethaera

You should try the Polearm Blackout Kick combination with a spike trap rune for healing without overhealing.

O no, you don't want that. You want to put point into wand and use Collousus smash with the Rain corpse rune.

But then you'd have to construct more pylons and you know how that can get.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#51 - April 1, 2014, 3:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
04/01/2014 08:25 AMPosted by Sozu
[Fan of Wands] is the best AoE heal for Shaman, right?

It's really situational and changes based on the metagame, but I still use it on mine.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#73 - April 1, 2014, 8:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
04/01/2014 12:08 PMPosted by Abstergo
04/01/2014 12:05 PMPosted by Desumetal
OK, I get the thing with the seals, but how do I get them to keep the balls on their noses while I'm dual wielding them?

It's actually easier than you might think. I was able to accomplish this by lightly caressing the mouse for at least five seconds prior to popping jazz hands. You'll pop into nagrand form for two seconds, allowing you to maximize your dot placement if you're quick on your feet.

It's super useful, I just haven't had much time to test it yet.

Just fair warning, we're planning to increase the cooldown of Jazz Hands in an upcoming hotfix. It should still be a viable option though.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#77 - April 1, 2014, 10:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
04/01/2014 03:06 PMPosted by Abstergo

Just fair warning, we're planning to increase the cooldown of Jazz Hands in an upcoming hotfix. It should still be a viable option though.

I'm...not sure how I feel about this. This throws the mouse-caressing strategy right out the window. Could you at least buff the blinding effect on Jazz Hands, then? It would allow a larger opening to sneak a dose of chapel poison onto the enemy, which has been lackluster in recent patches. Maybe it's time to reopen that whole chapel poison quest chain early?

If we do this then Walking Against the Wind in combination with Stuck in a Box would be way too powerful and everyone would go with that build.