Forum moderators has no humor?

#1 - March 16, 2014, 2:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi recently i faced alot of russians and made and all the lag ect maed me angry. Despite this i accepted us having to play with them and made an appreciated thread with mild satire about the whole situation eu players are facing.

Why was this thread deleted? I had tons of laughs at the stupid attacks and spells my fellow players made up and posted in my thread, alot more laugh than i had recently reading these forums and i was quite looking forward checking what i might read next.

There was nothing really offensive in the thread, just players making fun of the situation and making up random abilities and stupidity...
Forum Avatar
Community
#18 - March 18, 2014, 10:14 a.m.
Blizzard Post
16/03/2014 14:13Posted by Akiyuki
Hi recently i faced alot of russians and made and all the lag ect maed me angry. Despite this i accepted us having to play with them and made an appreciated thread with mild satire about the whole situation eu players are facing.

Why was this thread deleted? I had tons of laughs at the stupid attacks and spells my fellow players made up and posted in my thread, alot more laugh than i had recently reading these forums and i was quite looking forward checking what i might read next.

There was nothing really offensive in the thread, just players making fun of the situation and making up random abilities and stupidity...

Making jokes at the expense of others is not allowed on the forums. While you personally might find it funny, those referred to in the 'jokes' often don't appreciate it. It's the job of the moderators to make sure posts here abide by the forum code of conduct, I suggest you check it our before making threads in future:

http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct

"Community forums are at their best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy."

http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct#harassment

"...clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

Insultingly refer to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people"