Grab your gear and saddle up, because we’re headed to PAX East!
PAX attendees should ready themselves for three days of demon slaying, sword swinging, hero playing, and card slinging awesomeness, as this year we’ll be featuring all-new builds for our most recent and upcoming games, hands-on time at demo stations, an epic developer panel, and awesome giveaways and prizes. Come by and check everything out at BOOTH #848! We’ll be there from 10AM to 6PM, Friday, April 11 through Sunday, April 13.
Here’s what you can expect at this year’s Blizzard booth:
- Warlords of Draenor hands-on demo featuring updated character models and the intro experience for the upcoming expansion.
- Hands-on time with the in-development Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition, playable on PlayStation 4.
- A chance to find out what’s in the cards for Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, and play the mobile version on iPad.
- A brand-new demo for Heroes of the Storm, featuring new Heroes playable for the first time anywhere outside of Blizzard.
- Blizzard developers will be on-hand to chat about your favorite games.
- Blizzard developers will also be giving a presentation at the Albatross Theatre on Friday, April 11 at 10:30 a.m. EDT titled Heroes of the Storm: The Ultimate Blizzard Mashup (streamed live on one of the official PAX Twitch channels for those not in attendance).
- And did we mention there will be giveaways, prizes, and more? If not . . . there will be giveaways, prizes, and more!
Head on over to east.paxsite.com for panel schedules and hotel and travel information.
We hope to see you there!