Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 5.4.7. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
5.4.7 hotfixes have been listed by the date they've been implemented.
- Siege of Orgrimmar: Feature Overview
- 5.4 Patch Notes
- 5.4 and 5.4.1 Hotfixes
- 5.4.2 Hotfixes
- Technical Support & Troubleshooting
Missing Battle Pets and Mounts
- Battle Pets and mounts that went missing since the patch should be restored on login.
- Death Knight
- Resolved an issue where Death Knights that had not completed the starter quests Where Kings Walk or Warchief's Blessing were able to attack NPCs belonging to their own faction.
- Resolved an issue where tracking for Honor Point awards on the first kill of rare spawns in Krasarang Wilds were not resetting correctly at the end of each day.
- User Interface Add-Ons are now able to send and receive friend invites with a note over Battle.net®.
- Send event: BNSendFriendInvite(<battletag™ account="" name="">,<optional note="">)
- Receive event to see the note text: BNGetFriendInviteInfoByAddon(<index>)
Isle of Thunder
- Key to the Palace of Lei Shen should now have a chance to drop from rare spawns and golden treasure chests once more.
- Resolved a crash that could occur if network connection is lost while loading into an area or instance.
- Resolved an issue where the client was crashing while using certain User Interface Add-Ons.
- Resolved an issue where the loading bar does not go away if the user cancels a cinematic while it's being streamed.