I am so happy i just had to share

#1 - Feb. 19, 2014, 5:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi everyone, today is a great day!

So a little under a year ago I met someone online in-game, she was pretty awesome. We quested together we talked for hours on end found we had a lot in common, unfortunately she lived in Florida and I in Idaho. Now not being big on online relationships found myself drawn to this particular woman, her intelligence, she was funny and over all personality just had me wanting to get to know her more. Just before Thanksgiving last year we decided to meet, her job allowed her to work abroad. She flew up and we spent a couple of months together and it was the best 2 months I had spent with anyone in a very long time.

It was like we had known each other for a lifetime, she was my soul mate it was evident and I was love struck and she felt the same about me. We promised that we would be together again someday.

And today through grace and good fortune I pick her up from the airport in 4 hours to begin the first day of the rest of our lives!

Now I know there will be people that will not care, tell me this isn't the place for this and any other negative comments to try and bring me down but it will not work today I AM ON TOP OF THE WORLD!

Thank you for indulging my little happy rant and I hope others will find their soulmates like I have.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#101 - Feb. 20, 2014, 12:43 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Congratulations to both of you and thank you for sharing your story.

Love is in the Air. {◕ ◡ ◕}